Committees consist of members of the Health Council of the Netherlands and other experts. About 30 Committees are usually active at the same time. There are ad hoc committees, which are formed for a specific advisory report, and permanent committees that handle the permanent activities of the Health Council of the Netherlands. These permanent activities are specified on this site for each area of activity.
- Dutch Expert Committee on Occupational Safety (DECOS)
- Committee on Electromagnetic Fields (EMV)
- Committee on Ethics and Law
- Committee on Fitness to drive
- Committee on the Identification of Environmental and Health Issues