Subcommittee on the Classification of Substances Toxic to Reproduction
The Subcommittee on the Classification of Substances Toxic to Reproduction assesses the effects of exposure to substances on fertility and the development of children. The findings of the Subcommittee are formulated in the terminology chosen by the EU and serve as the starting point for the legal classification of a substance that is toxic to reproduction.
The membership of the committee may differ from one advice to another. Because a permanent committee addresses more than one topic, potential conflicts of interests of committee members will be re-evaluated at the start of each advisory process. The composition of the Committee by advice can be found on the last page of the advisory report.
- Prof. M.B.M. van Duursen, Professor of Environmental Health and Toxicology, VU Amsterdam, chairperson
- Dr. J.E.H. van Kammen-Bergman, Clinical Geneticist, UMCG, Groningen
- Dr. N. Roeleveld, Reproductive Epidemiologist, Radboud university medical centre, Nijmegen
- J.G. Theuns-van Vliet, Reproductive Toxicologist, Triskelion BV, Zeist
- Dr. E.C.M. Tonk, regulatory toxicologist, Charles River Laboratories Den Bosch B.V.
- Dr. P.J.J.M. Weterings, Toxicologist, Weterings Consultancy BV, Rosmalen
- J.J.A. Muller, Bureau REACH, National Institute of Public Health and the Environment, Bilthoven
- Dr. S.R. Vink, Health Council, The Hague
- Dr. P.W. van Vliet, Health Council, The Hague